- Millionaire Maker and EuroMillions HotPicks
- How do you win a Millionaire Maker prize?
- How does EuroMillions HotPicks work?
- Ask Our Experts
- Frequently Asked Questions About EuroMillions At MultilLotto
- What Role Does Multilotto Play In EuroMillions?
- Can The Maximum Cap or EuroMillions Change?
- How Has EuroMillions Jackpot Managed To Win The Favour Of The Global betting Community
- Exciting And Interesting EuroMillions Stories
- EuroMillions: Requirements To Participate and Betting Responsibly
- EuroMillions: Game Is Accredited By GamCare
- EuroMillions: And The Jackpots Drawing
- EuroMillions: How To Win & How It Works
Millionaire Maker and EuroMillions HotPicks
How do you win a Millionaire Maker prize?
You win if the Millionaire Maker code on your ticket matches the winning code selected on the night. The code consists of four letters and five numbers and you must match it exactly with each digit in the same order. At least one code will be drawn alongside each EuroMillions game and the prize for winning is £1 million.
How does EuroMillions HotPicks work?
In EuroMillions HotPicks, you are able to decide how many numbers you want to try and match, from one up to five. You select your numbers from a pool of 1 to 50 and the winning numbers are the same five main balls from the EuroMillions draw. You must match all the numbers you choose to win the associated prize; you can win £10 for matching just one number or £1 million for matching all five. Go to the EuroMillions HotPicks page to find out more.
Ask Our Experts
The team behind Lottery.co.uk have decades of experience in the lottery industry between them. If you have a question about lotteries that isn’t answered here, contact us and we’re sure we will be able to help you. We aim to respond to all queries within 24 hours but it may take a bit longer for us to get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions About EuroMillions At MultilLotto
What Role Does Multilotto Play In EuroMillions?
Multilotto aims at developing a mutually rewarding relationship between the partners, clients and suppliers. By enhancing your safety and security, the site ensures that you participate in the most exciting lotteries in the world on your mobile phone or computer. At Multilotto, your wagering needs are met with the highest standards possible without compromising your safety and security on the internet. This has enabled wagers to bet from any part of the world without necessarily presenting themselves at the lottery stores to buy a printout ticket. Maintaining high standards of integrity has made Multilotto the leading global betting site offering competitive placement for biggest lotteries in the world.
Can The Maximum Cap or EuroMillions Change?
EuroMiillions jackpot starts at €15 million and reaches a capped jackpot of €190 million. If the jackpot is not claimed, the award is rolled over to the next reward category or the next EuroMillions draws. However, the maximum cap can change depending on the situations. Such a case was witnessed in the draw of March 6th 2009, when the jackpot was capped at €185 million but the top prize rose to €190 million. When the maximum jackpot is reached, only 2 draws can be played before the money is rolled down to be shared by the winners of the second tier.
How Has EuroMillions Jackpot Managed To Win The Favour Of The Global betting Community
Unlike other jackpots in the UK, EuroMillions has managed to break down the prizes won in 13 different tiers. The top prize is the jackpot awarded to you when you match all the 5 regular numbers and the two Lucky numbers with the draw results. Under normal circumstances, you have a 1/13 chances of winning any of the EuroMillions prizes. This implies that there are thousands or millions of players who win good awards on the lower tier prizes. Unlike other lottery services that reward you when you match the white balls or/and the power ball, the Euromillions have numerous ways that increase your chances of winning prizes in different tiers.
Exciting And Interesting EuroMillions Stories
- Aaron Smith and his family. This winner and his family discovered the EuroMillions lottery game and pretended to have won the jackpot over Christmas. They had not realized that their mock-up celebration ignited the power of positive thinking and they had a million-pound ticket yet to be claimed.
- Derek Ladner. This Lotto jackpot winner from Cornwall, always had a tendency of playing the same numbers every time. At one time, he couldn’t remember whether he had placed a bet or not and went ahead to place another ticket just in case. It turned out that he had placed two bets with the same numbers and won two shares of the jackpot, thus pocketing £958,284.
- James Wilson. Next time you are cleaning your house, be sure to check what you are disposing off. This winner thought he had found some old tickets in his house that he was about to burn but found out that one of them was a EuroMillions ticket worth £51,232.90 won six months ago but yet to be claimed. It was only 34 hours left for the winner to claim the winnings after which the prize would have been used to support projects of the National Lottery.
EuroMillions: Requirements To Participate and Betting Responsibly
For you to play the EuroMillions Lotto, you must be over 18 years of age. The guiding principle of the Lottery encourages people to play responsible other than indulging in it so much. The game is designed in a way that it has tools developed to put you in control of your playing behavior. We don’t want you to spend more money on the game than what you can afford. So, when you want to make a limit of the amount you want to spend in a specific period, you may request to take a break or simply step back to keep an eye on things. There are numerous features of the website that are designed to help you maintain control of your waging behavior. Multilotto is always there to help our customers.
EuroMillions: Game Is Accredited By GamCare
Euro Lotto results are analysed by a number of reviewers such as GamCare. This is the leading provider of various services to problem gamblers. It provides you with online help and face-to-face counseling at no cost throughout Britain. As the leading national centre for information, GamCare provides advice and practical help to companies and individuals in the negative social impacts of gambling. In addition, it also provides certification and awards for UK Lotteries acknowledging the achievements and implementation of GamCare Player Protection Code. EuroMillions is accredited for being the best lottery in Europe.
The EuroMillions jackpot continues growing if no one wins when the draw is made and the prize can increase up to €190 million. When the ultimate prize reaches this level, it has to be capped. Any additional money to the jackpot in the jackpot prize is rolled over to increase the reward money at the next highest tier of winners. The reason for capping the EuroMillions jackpot is to protect you from over-indulging in wagering or the betting company accumulating too much prize money.
EuroMillions: And The Jackpots Drawing
The EuroMillions draw history for the last 180 days can be obtained from the Multilotto website as listed from the most recent to the oldest. You can also search the draw results based on date, jackpot amount, ball numbers or lucky stars. When you click to your favourite draw, you can find further information about the draw details and prize breakdown for other categories.
EuroMillions: How To Win & How It Works
To play the EuroMillions you are required to select 5 numbers between 1-50 and other two Lucky Star numbers ranging from 1-12 or using the random selection pick known as Lucky Dip. You should indicate the draws and weeks you intend to play up to 4 weeks in advance or apply for continuous Direct Debit to ensure that you are always on the draw and increasing your chances of becoming the EuroMillions winner.
EuroMillions game is a kind of a jackpot that can make you fabulously wealthy and live a lifestyle reserved for the rich and famous. The cost of the EuroMillions ticket is €3.50. Check out for spectacular events and eye-popping jackpots with huge rewards up for grab and become a EuroMillions winner.