Using Online Lottery Sites for Powerball Play
Thanks to the rise in popularity of lottery websites, you can now navigate to a platform like The Top Lotto and get the complete lowdown on the US draw before you use the one click option to play Powerball online.
Acting in much the same way as comparison engines in the financial and automotive industry (think sites such as Go Compare), lottery comparison websites allow you to review, compare and contrast a plethora of lottery data.
For example, if you wanted to play Powerball online but wanted a little information on the set-up before you do, Top Lotto will give you the lowdown on everything from the biggest jackpots ($1.586 billion), the rules of engagement (you have to choose six numbers at a cost of $2) and the overall appeal of the lottery.
Having access to this information is great for the savvy bettor because it can make the difference between a +EV proposition and one you should consider leaving alone. Indeed, just because a game is appealing on the surface, it doesn’t mean it’s right for your particular circumstances (i.e. the cost per line could be beyond your bankroll’s limits).
How to play Powerball
Think of how to play Powerball in terms of colors and numbers. You must select numbers for five white balls and one red ball (the Powerball) for a total of six numbers. Click for a closer view of the playslip to learn more.
Here are the ways to play Powerball:
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick five different numbers from 1 through 69; then, select one Powerball number from 1 through 26.
- Or you can choose Easy Pick and let the computer choose your numbers
- You can also use a combination of these play methods: Pick some of your favorite numbers, and let the computer fill in the rest.
- Each play (six numbers) costs $2.
- Powerball draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
How to play Powerball online
Today, you can play Powerball online, whether the American or other lotteries of this family in Australia, South Africa and New Zealand through our international online lottery gaming platform. In fact, you can buy a Powerball ticket online for any country with a draw, from anywhere in the world, regardless of your citizenship or place of residence. Today, lotto Powerball is accessible to anyone in the world completely legally, due to the fact that our representative offices in the countries that hold the draws purchase the official Powerball lottery ticket on your behalf, which is safely stored in the corresponding local office of our company. If you are lucky enough to win a prize of any category in the lottery, including the jackpot, you are guaranteed to receive your winnings in one of several available ways, depending on its size, which can be found in more detail on the terms and conditions page of our gaming platform.
Instructions for playing Powerball online
To play Powerball online, you just need to complete a simple and free registration on our international lotto online platform and choose your preferred Powerball based on the geographical location of the official draws. Our regional office, based in the country of the chosen lottery, will physically purchase the Powerball lottery ticket in accordance with the game combination specified by you when you fill out the electronic lottery form.
After applying and paying to participate in the draw, our local representatives will immediately place a scan copy of the Powerball ticket in your gaming account. The procedure for buying lottery tickets online and receiving winnings is described in detail in the corresponding section of our website.
Playing Powerball win using our global lottery site is also completely legal, simple and convenient. We guarantee the protection of personal information and a 100% payment of lottery winnings anywhere in the world without any commission or hidden fees.
- USA Powerball lottery was first held in 1992. Since then, its format has changed several times, but the basic principles for conducting draws remain unchanged to this day. In the event that any global changes affect the rules or conditions of the lottery draws, you will immediately be informed of this through an announcement on our portal.
- It was in the American Powerball lottery that a system with two drums was used for the first time during the draws to extract the winning numbers. The number of balls in each drum has changed several times since then, but the number of drums has remained the same to this day. Now the format of Powerball drawing is as follows:
- The player chooses five numbers from 69 white balls and one number from 26 red balls;
- In the USA Powerball lottery, the minimum jackpot starts at $20,000,000 (before the crisis associated with the coronavirus pandemic 2020, the minimum size of the Powerball jackpot was $40,000,000);
- Lottery draws are held twice a week — on Wednesdays and Saturdays;
- The minimum odds of winning the lowest prize in the lottery are 1:24.9.
Note that the largest jackpot in the history of Powerball and all American lotteries was $1.6 billion.
South Africa Powerball
- South Africa Powerball was launched in 2009, with the first game of this most famous Africa lottery, which soon gained an enviable popularity in many countries around the world.
- Key features of SA Powerball:
- Players have to select five numbers from 1 to 50 from the first block of numbers and a single number between 1 and 20 from an additional block of numbers;
- The minimum National Lottery SA jackpot is ZAR 3 million, equivalent to approximately $175,000 US;
- Powerball Lotto South Africa draws are held twice a week — on Tuesdays and Fridays;
- The odds of winning the minimum lottery prize of the last category are 1:35.
The maximum size of the jackpot played in the entire history of the African version of the lottery was ZAR 103 million.